[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medic guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

Medic guide Empty
PostSubject: Medic guide   Medic guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

All guides about Medic can be posted here.

No links please. just text, Guides and tips for warpath are welcome
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Rageposter!
Rageposter!

Medic guide Empty
PostSubject: Medic   Medic guide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:40 pm

The medic is the lifeline of any team. A team with a medic wll always be superior then a team without. Always protect the medic. You don't have to die for him, but it is important that you keep him alive. As a medic it is important to heal more then one person. If the whole team is hurt, then you should always heal those with red health first. If all has red health, then you should heal one untill he does not blink red and then move on to another. If you're going to heal all to full health it would take too mcuh time, and then the other team will have gained the upper hand. If you find yourself in the sitatuation that the one you healed has been killed, it is always a good idea to pull back. Run backwards whilse shooting at the team following you. Don't stop untill you've reached safety. Te blutsager is the one use, and it will keep you alive if you can hit the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Doc Johnny
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Doc Johnny

Medic guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic guide   Medic guide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Nightfall wrote:
The medic is the lifeline of any team. A team with a medic wll always be superior then a team without. Always protect the medic. You don't have to die for him, but it is important that you keep him alive. As a medic it is important to heal more then one person. If the whole team is hurt, then you should always heal those with red health first. If all has red health, then you should heal one untill he does not blink red and then move on to another. If you're going to heal all to full health it would take too mcuh time, and then the other team will have gained the upper hand. If you find yourself in the sitatuation that the one you healed has been killed, it is always a good idea to pull back. Run backwards whilse shooting at the team following you. Don't stop untill you've reached safety. Te blutsager is the one use, and it will keep you alive if you can hit the enemy.

almost perfect but i think ppl HAVE to die for the medic =)
Back to top Go down
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

Medic guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic guide   Medic guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Doc Johnny wrote:
Nightfall wrote:

almost perfect but i think ppl HAVE to die for the medic =)

Johny is beeing EGO again Smile ily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medic guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic guide   Medic guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic guide
Page 1 of 1