[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT

Go down 
+2
Nightfall
Brechten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey guys, this is going to be a very important topic about our future!

First of all: today we got the L2B that Agnus and me wanted to create.

But this is not what many members want, and Agnus and me changed to. We saw that getting owned is lame and depressing, so we want this to change!
We lost some of our members like raubtier, nightfall and now even Doc johny!!SadSad Mad
So we realised things have to change. I gonna tell the way i feel and gonna show you my ideas, but i'm going to check all your ideas is you post them. It's very important for me that everyone is equal in our clan.

My idea:
I want to quit with L2B as a clan that plays matches (cause we suck ass and it's no fun :p)
But L2B is just going to be a fanclan and community (like we play warpath etc). Playing games is about having fun and not smashing your keyboard because you just lost a match again by 5-0.
We will not play any more matches exept maybe sometimes a funmatch against some equal clan. We will be playing our warpath as usual, but I also want to bring in some eventweeks. By this weeks I want you guys to play a map that I saw so as much as possible. This is to check out other maps then warpath and not get owned when we play other maps. Note that I will never force someone to play one map. We'll be playing warpath a lot but i just want you guys to play other maps to. And if we all play the same map one week it's more fun then playing it alone!

I also want the new guys like Yosemite and Linix to know that they didn't ruined the clan in any way (for those who think so)
I think this was the main part:)

I know Agnus thinks about the same way because we had it about this some time ago in real life.
For Compl#te i like you to post your opion to.
For other members I really need your opnion cause we are a clan and i want everyone to help make our game a lot better and more fun.

That's it for now,

grz from Bruges,
Brecht

Last edited by Brechten on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Rageposter!
Rageposter!

PostSubject: Yep.   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Don Vito Corleone
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Don Vito Corleone

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

wtf johnny left?
where can i find tht?

And i think it is NOT an idea, we must learn taktics so we can play better and anywayz badlands map is really suxx maybe thats the problem...
we can still go up but we must work together and train more on (badlands)..
And we must not let ppl in like in 1 or 2 days.

GRZ,

YS
Back to top Go down
LıиıХ™
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
LıиıХ™

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah its kinda hard to play matches without a medic..
But if we should win, we had to do/get following things :

* Teamwork
* A medic
* Play other maps
* And the second most important, get better
* AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, HAVE FUN!

Thats my opinion....
And i dont think that this clan would have "survived" if it only was a funclan...
Cuz ppl might leave and find serious clans and forget L2B (I WOULD NEVER,EVER,NEVER FORGET IT)
But i dont know, im just a kid Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Vito Corleone
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Don Vito Corleone

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Why the F so we always play on badlands????
Back to top Go down
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Yosemite Sam wrote:

We should ask for maps that are better for us. Like warpath. And we should train on other maps to like i mentioned before
Back to top Go down
LıиıХ™
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
LıиıХ™

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Brechten wrote:
Yosemite Sam wrote:

We should ask for maps that are better for us. Like warpath. And we should train on other maps to like i mentioned before

And like i said.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
magikarp
Dominating
Dominating
magikarp

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:43 pm

heres what i think wee need

*the correct setup for matchis meaning 2soldier 1 demoman 1 medic and 2 scouts
*practice
*and the correct players who can play those classis and wee might win the clan matchis

P.s dont mind my typing i SUUUUCCCCKKKK at english
Back to top Go down
Smack!
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:36 am

Making a few edits Very Happy typed this when i was half asleep last night! Razz

hey guys,

Its good your trying again from scratch. Even though i was in the chat last night i kinda missed most of it cause me and the misses was watching Avatar, so maybe i could speak to someone about what actually went on, feel free to convo me if you do Brechan or anyone else.

The reason i left or stopped having the L2B in my name was because the main people i played with when i first joined no longer play anymore. Alo kinda due to warpath uk dying, unfortunate though that was; but i just didnt have the same fun as we used to when we played warpath all night.

I know we got alot of new guys in L2B that tbh i've not even spoken to yet or played with and its not cause im arrogant or a prick or anything, just i never see L2B actually getting together and playing any maps together like we used to. L2B used to be able to get warpath filled just because we were on the server... This was probably before alot of the guys that are now in L2B had joined, but it was probably through that, that they got to know us.

As far as competitive matches goes, i never got asked to play in any so i cant really comment on previous results there but good luck. If your looking for anyone to practice against let me know Very Happy

Smack! aka Evil Scotsman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT   ~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~~> Future of L2B <~~~~ Must check IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1