[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

??L2B TV??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MouSee77
Monsterposter!
Monsterposter!
MouSee77

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

??L2B TV??
Back to top Go down
MouSee77
Monsterposter!
Monsterposter!
MouSee77

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

MouSee77 wrote:
??L2B TV??
I was thinking how could a real match in TF2 look like and I have an idea-you have already been talking about recording your matches, but wouldn´t you like to go further and upload these videos on your site, so anybody could watch it? Or, if it would be possible, inviting spectators directly to your matches? Thanks for replies in advance MouSee77
Back to top Go down
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey MouSee

The thing is we don't play an awfull lot of matches, and the programs used in recording will give you all kinds of lagg.

It's a thing that has been around for a while, but never been done because of our lazy asses.
Back to top Go down
http://worldincolour.deviantart.com/
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

The thing is we don't play an awfull lot of matches, and the programs used in recording will give you all kinds of lagg.

It's a thing that has been around for a while, but never been done because of our lazy asses.

one thing there is a recording program in steam built in in console, that one wont lag. and yes pro's use it aswell Razz
Back to top Go down
https://l2bonk.forumotion.com
MouSee77
Monsterposter!
Monsterposter!
MouSee77

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

one thing there is a recording program in steam built in in console, that one wont lag. and yes pro's use it aswell Razz

And what about spectating? It won´t give you laggs and you just post date and I.P. adress Smile
Back to top Go down
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

MouSee77 wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

And what about spectating? It won´t give you laggs and you just post date and I.P. adress Smile

Spectators not allowed, sadly.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://worldincolour.deviantart.com/
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Agnus wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

Sorry.

we will have to see in the future, mousee im sorry for that Razz
but thx for ideas
Back to top Go down
MouSee77
Monsterposter!
Monsterposter!
MouSee77

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

Sorry.

but thx for ideas

Ok, no problem, I will wait for times when rules will change Wink
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm

MouSee77 wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Agnus wrote:
Hey MouSee

Sorry.

but thx for ideas

Ok, no problem, I will wait for times when rules will change Wink

ill tell u when that time comes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ЯaubtierR
Post Rain!
Post Rain!
ЯaubtierR

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 am

MouSee77 wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
??L2B TV??
Or, if it would be possible, inviting spectators directly to your matches? Thanks for replies in advance MouSee77

thing is you can never have a spec on when your playing a ladder match, or any match at all. even if the player speccing are a honest guy i dont hink that the other team would allow it Sad
Back to top Go down
MouSee77
Monsterposter!
Monsterposter!
MouSee77

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 pm

HE-MAN wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
??L2B TV??
Or, if it would be possible, inviting spectators directly to your matches? Thanks for replies in advance MouSee77

thing is you can never have a spec on when your playing a ladder match, or any match at all. even if the player speccing are a honest guy i dont hink that the other team would allow it Sad

Well, if this is the problem with spectating than there is easy solution: You set yourself offline for friends. Then you can´t write to members of any teams( as i think this is why other team wouldnt allow it....). To be 100% sure admin can add spectators to friend list and check if theyre still offline. Just an idea, i dont know whether it could be this way....
Back to top Go down
Doc Johnny
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Doc Johnny

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 pm

MouSee77 wrote:
HE-MAN wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
MouSee77 wrote:
??L2B TV??

Well, if this is the problem with spectating than there is easy solution: You set yourself offline for friends. Then you can´t write to members of any teams( as i think this is why other team wouldnt allow it....). To be 100% sure admin can add spectators to friend list and check if theyre still offline. Just an idea, i dont know whether it could be this way....

But you could still talk with us on teamspeak or something like that. The other team woudlnt trust you. No offense MouSee but i wouldnt trust a spectator from another team either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

??L2B TV?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ??L2B TV??   ??L2B TV?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

??L2B TV??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[HAX] :: Archive (OLD POSTS)-
Jump to: