[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vote kick!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ЯaubtierR
Post Rain!
Post Rain!
ЯaubtierR

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am

i vote to kick timmeh from l2b! i know what your all thinking that its because he sucks, but its not that.
i think hes funny to play with but hes not bin playing for i dont know how many weeks and i think its time to let him go =(
all who are with me say ai!

Yours truly He-Man
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

HE-MAN wrote:
i vote to kick timmeh from l2b! i know what your all thinking that its because he sucks, but its not that.
i think hes funny to play with but hes not bin playing for i dont know how many weeks and i think its time to let him go =(
all who are with me say ai!

Yours truly He-Man

ai!

he havent registered at forum either :S
Back to top Go down
https://l2bonk.forumotion.com
Compl#te
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Compl#te

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 am

hey wow that is way out!

i dont care how good he is but hes members ship will not be decided by hes activity and skillz!

and special not of a VOTE!
that will never happend decide theres a good reason to his not on the website because he aint really a TF2 player and he dosent know much about our clan so dont tell him anything leave that to Me, Agnus or Brecht and i also would like to focus that non of you will either be kicked out if you are being bad at playing. If someoen goes out its likely because he choise it himself.

maybe some of you know davdav because he also choise to jump out himself no one kicked him out.

i hope i maked it clear! no VOTE's for such things, but pls tell me if you got problems in the clan whit other players we are humans and its not forbidden to be angry at someone:-)

tell me
Back to top Go down
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Ecce Agnus - Insanus!

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:50 am

Compl#te wrote:
hey wow that is way out!

i dont care how good he is but hes members ship will not be decided by hes activity and skillz!

that will never happend decide theres a good reason to his not on the website because he aint really a TF2 player and he dosent know much about our clan so dont tell him anything leave that to Me, Agnus or Brecht and i also would like to focus that non of you will either be kicked out if you are being bad at playing. If someoen goes out its likely because he choise it himself.

maybe some of you know davdav because he also choise to jump out himself no one kicked him out.

i hope i maked it clear! no VOTE's for such things, but pls tell me if you got problems in the clan whit other players we are humans and its not forbidden to be angry at someone:-)

tell me

The man is right. We don't have to act like little babies here. If there is a problem, tell us, we'll handle it. But I won't have topics lik :

'Timmeh is not good and never here, kick him!' or 'He-Man keeps killing me, kick him'

I think we can all agree not to overreact here. Time is our friend for these matters.

Amor Vincit Omnia
Back to top Go down
http://worldincolour.deviantart.com/
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Agnus wrote:
Compl#te wrote:
hey wow that is way out!

tell me

The man is right. We don't have to act like little babies here. If there is a problem, tell us, we'll handle it. But I won't have topics lik :

'Timmeh is not good and never here, kick him!' or 'He-Man keeps killing me, kick him'

I think we can all agree not to overreact here. Time is our friend for these matters.

Amor Vincit Omnia

First of all, i think Danvazz is right. tough we cannot kick a member by vote. We will try and contact timmy and hear wath is going on, we will let him te choice to leave if he wants.
but not votekicking, not in this situation.

If you wanna kick him for inactivity, kick me first: I has been ages since i played.

Yours truly, Brecht
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 pm

As compl#te says: he aint really a TF2 player and he dosent know much about our clan
and he haven't registered at the forum either, which means that he haven't checked out our homepage either.

that makes me wanting him out tbh, but of course i agree with u guys.

I'm in for asking if he want to leave or not.
Back to top Go down
Compl#te
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Compl#te

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

DanVazz wrote:
As compl#te says: he aint really a TF2 player and he dosent know much about our clan
and he haven't registered at the forum either, which means that he haven't checked out our homepage either.

let's say that you guys got the choise to let him in here on the forum and tell him everything about the clan would you say yes or no?

do you really want him to post here? you really want him in a match as your teammate?

i dont think so Razz so it's actually kind of selvfish right?
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:

let's say that you guys got the choise to let him in here on the forum and tell him everything about the clan would you say yes or no?

do you really want him to post here? you really want him in a match as your teammate?

as u are saying here i can see u dont want him to be part of the clan.
No i wouldnt want him to be part of my team. But why shall we have him in clan when he wont be a part of the team?
Back to top Go down
Compl#te
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Compl#te

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 pm

DanVazz wrote:
Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:

No i wouldnt want him to be part of my team. But why shall we have him in clan when he wont be a part of the team?

you dotn want him and i dotn feel save whit him so we are agree whit each other and the question is very simple. why would we have him in the team when hes not a part of it?

well basicly he is a part of the team he just not play for it and decide he has been invited and he has accept the invite there for he will stay in the team.
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:

you dotn want him and i dotn feel save whit him so we are agree whit each other and the question is very simple. why would we have him in the team when hes not a part of it?

well basicly he is a part of the team he just not play for it and decide he has been invited and he has accept the invite there for he will stay in the team.

but when he is part of the team why shall he not play for the team?
Back to top Go down
Compl#te
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Compl#te

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

DanVazz wrote:
Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:
Compl#te wrote:
DanVazz wrote:

but when he is part of the team why shall he not play for the team?

you allready answere that your self mate Razz

i asked you about you wanted him as a teammate in match or about you wanted him to post here and you said no i wouldnt want him to be part of my team

decide we would lose having him in matches and when hes not playing there will be one more place for you guys:-) whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm

i said what i thought about having him in clan matches, so i asked u why we wont have him in clan matches Razz

There is one more space for us, but why do we need him in clan when he aint part of it at all?
When he is not going to play clan matches whats the need of having him here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Compl#te
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Compl#te

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm

DanVazz wrote:
i said what i thought about having him in clan matches, so i asked u why we wont have him in clan matches Razz

There is one more space for us, but why do we need him in clan when he aint part of it at all?
When he is not going to play clan matches whats the need of having him here? Very Happy

no ideer i thought you got that for about 9min ago Razz

but again as i said before: he has been invited and he has accepted the invite" there for he will stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vote kick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kick!   vote kick! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote kick!
Page 1 of 1