[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hosting Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

Hosting Server Empty
PostSubject: Hosting Server   Hosting Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi,

We spoke about servers under the clan meeting. It was a little hard to get everything from which once that can run and which once that cant.
So now i want those who can run a server to tell me in this topic

Those who can run a server should be able to run the server 24/7, have a good enough internet, run it on a computer no one is using.

I hope this will make it a little clearer for everyone.

Thx
DanVazz
Back to top Go down
https://l2bonk.forumotion.com
Brechten
Rageposter!
Rageposter!
Brechten

Hosting Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosting Server   Hosting Server I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:29 pm

DanVazz wrote:
Hi,

We spoke about servers under the clan meeting. It was a little hard to get everything from which once that can run and which once that cant.
So now i want those who can run a server to tell me in this topic

Those who can run a server should be able to run the server 24/7, have a good enough internet, run it on a computer no one is using.

I hope this will make it a little clearer for everyone.

Thx
DanVazz

I talked to raubtier about this, and we are working on it. Checking possibilities, costs etc...

I also asked my irl friends for some help and this we should need for a 24people server:
Dual/quadcore CPU (2.4Ghz orso)
4gb+ RAM (4 will do)
A good motherboard
Case
Powersupply
(all this will ad up to about €500)
But most inportant we need an Internetconnection with an uploadspeed of 1MBs or 8Mbs.
if you like to host a server you will need all that stuff on an unused computer, but also you need to have the internetconnection
for internettest go: www.speedtest.net Test and then you need 8Mbs upload. (note that this is quite alot, i get 1Mbs orso)

i have to eat now, will post more later

grz brecht
Back to top Go down

Hosting Server
Page 1 of 1