[HAX]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world will be ours...

HomeL2B TodayLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dominator-dude
Rampage
Rampage

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D Empty
PostSubject: WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D   WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 pm

hey guys ... dudes ... chick ... hmmmm

we should do something ... hehe i mean like caln thingy ...... there are not many of us left ... or there are not many of us playin' tf/online no more

so we should do something Very Happy have a meeting again or some kind of shit :DDDDDD

reply ploxplpoxplxpxoxplx
Back to top Go down
DanVazz
A bloody haxzor!
A bloody haxzor!
DanVazz

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D   WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 am

Hi great to see that u want to achieve something, but to be honest - I'm not playing tf2 seriously anymore, like I dont have to play it all the time. The updates have destroyed the game it once was. In the beginning it was a lot of fun, even thought I sucked cause there wasnt any stuppid update. The only update that really worked was pyro update along with the medic and spy update, after that the game just got worse on game balance.

Regards
DanVazz
Back to top Go down
https://l2bonk.forumotion.com

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING (.(.(.(..).).).) .... its a gang of smileys :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[HAX] :: Archive (OLD POSTS)-
Jump to: